Our group has been around for a long time, and we get a little attached to our locations. Things change though–coffee shops become blues bars and user groups go searching for a new home.
We are currently touring the Greater Kansas City area for a new home.
The KC Metro area is a sprawling place though, and location is essential. Do you or your employer have the perfect place for us?
Things we are looking for:
- Relaxed, inviting atmosphere for presentations and conversations.
- Busy places are ok, but need to have a place we can schedule out or better–claim our time recurring slot.
- Central location for at least Downtown KC, Lawrence, Leawood, Olathe, etc (preferably with highway access.
- Air Conditioning (I know, right?) – again, comfortable environment
- More “hangout” less “classroom” – But, a projector or a place to project are a must.
- Great WiFi is a plus!
- sponsored/office locations will be fine too.
If you have any ideas, please discuss in the comments below or just send them from our meetup link below.